Across the Line Timing (ATL) is a professional race timing and event production team. A complete event managing company using the latest technology, the Jaguar Chip Timing System by Innovative Timing Systems, ATL delivers the fastest and most accurate race results.
ATL is dedicated to producing the highest quality running, biking, and multi-sport events. Throughout our many years of managing races, we have built a reputation for reliability and quality within the athletic community.
- We use RFID chips to accurately time up to 5,000 athletes
- Jaguar T-Chip for triathlons and Jaguar G-Chip for running or biking events.
- Race directors can choose ankle strap or disposable chips which are placed on athletes' bib numbers
- TV monitors at finish line display finish time as athletes cross the line
- No mats or wires for athletes to trip or slip on
- Computerized announcer feed means all athletes hear their name as they finish the race
With offices in Spokane and Seattle, Across the Line Timing has the ability to provide services to events in the Northwest. Ask us how we can help race directors provide better service to race sponsors.